Adobe Audition 2.0 (Cool Edit) Descargar Download

Adobe Audition 2.0 - Cool Edit - Megaupload

Integrated audio recording, mixing, editing, and mastering

Low-latency mixing with unlimited tracks

Record, mix, edit, and master digital audio files with powerful tools that bring flexibility and control to your desktop studio. Easily create music, produce radio spots, and restore imperfect recordings. Bring audio and video together using smart integration with Adobe video applications. Get professional results in real time with Adobe® Audition® 2.0 software..

Adobe Audition (formerly Cool Edit Pro) is a digital audio editor computer program from Adobe Systems featuring both a multitrack, non-destructive mix/edit environment and a destructive-approach waveform editing view.

Origins

Originally, Cool Edit was a shareware program with some crippleware features.

Adobe purchased the latest, non-shareware version (Cool Edit Pro 2.0) from Syntrillium Software in May 2003 including the ability to record and mix unlimited tracks (up to the capabilities of your PC) and a large loop library called "Loopology". They renamed it Adobe Audition and released it on August 18, 2003.

While the first version of Audition was essentially Cool Edit Pro under a different name, version 1.5 was released in May 2004 with software improvements made by Adobe, such as pitch correction, frequency space editing, CD project view, basic video editing and integration with Adobe Premiere, and many enhancements to other functions.

Version 2.0 was released on January 17, 2006 with many major upgrades. ASIO (Audio stream input output) support, VST (Virtual Studio Technology) support, new mastering tools (many provided by iZotope) and a major facelift (see screenshot) helped boost what was once the inexpensive option for home studio work to a serious contender in the Digital Audio Workstation scene.

Adobe will continue to produce Audition even with the addition of the new product Adobe Soundbooth, however Soundbooth will replace Audition in Adobe's production software package with the release of CS3.

Fuente: Wikipedia

Para uso personal, sin fines de lucro.

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVLQUAZ6

15 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

SERIAL NUMBER PLIS (Y)?????????????????????????????

DENIM dijo...

SERIAL NUMBER ????????

Anónimo dijo...

YO NO SE USTEDES
PERO AMI NO ME PIDIO
NIGUN PINCHE SERIAL
YO LO BAGE DE OTRO BLOG
Y ASTA HORITA TODA VIA LO TENGO Y NO A PIDIDO UN PUTO SERIAL
SO BUSKEN EN OTROS BLOGS

Anónimo dijo...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date news.

my blog post :: click here

Anónimo dijo...

Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good
work.

my weblog :: next page
My webpage > view more

Anónimo dijo...

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
assert that I get actually enjoyed account your
blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment or even I
success you get entry to persistently quickly.

Feel free to visit my website page next

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there, I discovered your web site via Google even
as searching for a related subject, your site got here up, it looks
great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it's truly
informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I
will appreciate in the event you continue this in future.
A lot of other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Visit my web blog; move next

Anónimo dijo...

You've made some really good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

Here is my homepage :: view more about
my webpage - click

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! I know this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask.
Does managing a well-established website such as yours take a large amount of work?
I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my journal daily.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

my website; next

Anónimo dijo...

I know this web page presents quality based articles and other stuff, is there
any other site which presents these data in quality?



Here is my web page: move next

Anónimo dijo...

I comment each time I especially enjoy a article
on a site or if I have something to contribute to the discussion.
It is triggered by the sincerness displayed in the post I read.
And after this post "Adobe Audition 2.0 (Cool Edit) Descargar Download".
I was moved enough to post a commenta response :) I do have a couple of questions for you
if it's allright. Could it be only me or does it look as if like some of these responses appear like they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other social sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list all of all your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

My weblog - screen next

Anónimo dijo...

Very nice post. I absolutely love this site. Keep writing!


My website :: next page

Anónimo dijo...

Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


My web site :: move next

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your site in web explorer,
would test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big
portion of folks will pass over your magnificent writing due to this problem.


my web-site; more about

Anónimo dijo...

This page really has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my blog post - more

Share this post

Infolinks

Todas las herramientas brindadas por los usuarios son sólo para uso personal, a modo de aprendizaje.
Prohibido su uso con fines de lucro.